• Panorama detects conditions that other tests can’t, including molar pregnancy, triploidy and vanishing twin.
• Panorama screens for Down syndrome with an accuracy rate greater than 99%.
• Panorama is the only test that differentiates between maternal and fetal DNA, which helps avoid false positives.
• Among commercially available NIPTs, Panorama has the highest published accuracy in determining the baby’s gender.
• Panorama has the highest sensitivity for 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, a common and potential severe microdeletion that impacts women equally regardless of age.
Learn more >>