A drop of blood can change your patient’s life. Support your patients fully with accurate information and helpful advice. A definitive diagnosis can bring great relief to patients and families, especially when they have been searching for answers a long time.
We test for the following disease categories:
Bone, skin & immune
Ear, nose & throat
Whole Genome Sequencing – WGS (CentoGenome)
Whole genome sequencing is ideal for finding new mutations and identifying atypical manifestations of a disease, especially for patients with a heterogeneous or atypical phenotype.
CentoGenome® offers you a state-of-the-art genomic analysis, with the most comprehensive analysis report, at a competitive price. Whole genome sequencing (WGS) is the superior way to diagnose complex or genetically undiagnosed diseases with the highest level of certainty.
Whole Exome Sequencing – WES (CentoXome)
The entire exome sequence provides information on all genes and identifies DNA changes by focusing on the most informative regions of the genome for a fast and cost-effective diagnostic solution.
• Most of the mutations identified so far (about 85%), which cause diseases, are located in the exon. While most genetic tests focus on a single gene or subset of predetermined genes, exome sequencing examines thousands of genes simultaneously.
• CentoXome® from CENTOGENE offers a fast and cost-effective solution, which involves sequencing all exons in the genome.
Clinical Exome Sequencing – CES (CentoDx)
CentoDx® focuses on the coding regions of all genes associated with known clinical phenotypes, thus encompassing the complete clinical exome. It is the largest NGS panel available, covering over 3,200 diseases.
• Comprehensive clinical information at an affordable price.
• Focus on genes associated with all known clinical phenotypes – get high diagnostic accuracy with the fastest workflow.
Individualize Your Patient’s Therapy – Biomarker & Biochemical Testing
Biomarkers play an essential role in diagnosing, predicting and monitoring the therapy of several metabolic diseases, especially when patients have accessible treatment options.
Easy administration, continuous monitoring and responsible care.
Biomarker technology has increased use in disease diagnosis, drug development and treatment effectiveness.
• Easy to be analyzed using DBS (dried blood spots) technology
• Linked to clinical manifestation
• Quantify easily and reliably in clinical samples
• Reflect realistically the burden of the disease
• Elucidate the molecular pathogenesis of the disease
• Reflect the therapeutic measure outcomes
NGS Panel – the smart solution for testing a gene pool
Diagnostic accuracy by sequencing the entire genome at the price of a NGS panel!
Eliminates additional costs on step wise analysis like Del/Dup, follow up WES/WGS, or analysis of new genes associated with the phenotype when new information surfaces.
• Validated by highly experienced medical experts
• Detailed evaluation of clinical data
• Turnaround time <25 business days
Comparative Genomic Hybridization with CentoArray®
Comparative genomic hybridization is a molecular cytogenetic method for analyzing copy number variations. CENTOGENE‘s genome-wide array based solutions enable detection of known and novel structural aberrations such as copy number variations (CNVs), chromosomal imbalances, regions exhibiting loss/absence of heterozygosity (LOH), uniparental isodisomy (UDP) and even low-level mosaicism.
• High resolution of chromosome aberrations at the genome level
• Short turnaround time (15 business days)
• Highest performance with a wide range of sample types including formalin fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) specimen
• Offered at an attractive price, CentoArray® is a cost-effective alternative to MLPA and qPCR when analyzing multiple genes simultaneously
CentoCard® – Simplify Your Logistics
• Unique, CE marked, validated
• Over 1,100,000 samples analyzed for different genetic diseases
• Simple instructions for collecting, filling-up the information and sending samples
• Any genetic or biochemical test can be performed
• Simple way of sending the sample – in a postal envelope
• Easy to handle, unlimited stable immediately after drying
• CentoCard is not influenced by the temperature or the time of receiving the samples in the laboratory; is not considered biohazard